Check this out

Thursday, November 5, 2009

UPDATES!

Actually, I'm updating my orders and my shipment..but also I have to actually updates on news about our post office!! huhu..I was so shocked that they actually raised up the price for pos express!!..yg normally RM 4 da jadi RM 4.50..yg RM 2.50 da jadi RM 3..etc..so, I have to update about the shipping too..hoho..anyway..to my great awesome customers, you guys're are rock!! Saya sudah mengepos barang2 anda..for fabrics customers, these are your fabbies before packing..sila abaikan sedikit ultraman yg termasuk dlm gambar ini yer..anak saya punya, tak perasan masa amik gambar..ehehe..yg beli DTB tu saya da tak letak gambar lah sbb da berapa kali tunjuk yg same aje..ehe..2 beg tu baru siap dan pos..design same lak tu..yg lain tgh potong and jahit lagi..huhu..chaiyyookkk...



No comments: