Check this out

Thursday, March 5, 2015

MY KOREAN COTTON COLLECTION

As I mentioned earlier, I am willing to share my Korean cotton collection that I have here. I just started my sewing activity and yet still collecting new fabrics. These are all what I have now for Korean Cotton and others (linen and oxford cotton) will be uploaded soon. I know it is not that much as for now but I will keep adding the pattern of course before going back for holiday to Malaysia on July, in shaa Allah.
 
I am not a fabric supplier or what, just a housewife and a simple crafter who's willing to share the craft material here. I've been selling a lot of supplies when I was in Malaysia especially fabrics, so in shaa Allah you can count on me. If any of you interested, please email me at tinicraft@gmail,com. We will discuss how the fabrics can reach you.
 
 
Korean Cotton
90 cm (1 yard) x 110 cm
RM15 per half yard (45 cm)
RM30 per 1 yard (90 cm)
Minimum cut is half yard
Price is without postage. 
 
 



 


 
 




No comments: